AC Not Blowing Cold Air: Seeking Troubleshooting Tips

James333

May 17, 2023
My air conditioner isn't blowing cold air anymore, thus I have a problem with it. I want to solve this issue as soon as possible because the summer heat is becoming worse. I'm contacting this expert group to ask for troubleshooting suggestions and counsel from others who have dealt with a same circumstance.

Additionally, I would be very grateful if someone could suggest reputable ac repair near me. Any recommendations for trustworthy experts in the 92504/Riverside region would be greatly appreciated because I live there.

Here are some specifics about the problem:

Even when the air conditioner is operating, all it produces is warm or room temperature air.
The fan is operating correctly, and the thermostat is set to a cool temperature.
I looked at the air filter, and it appeared to be clear and unobstructed.
The device doesn't emit any odd noises or smells.
Up until recently, when warm air began to be blown, the AC system was functioning well.
I'm keen to hear from anyone who has had a similar issue or is knowledgeable about AC repair based on these specifics, so please get in touch. What possible reasons may an AC unit cease producing chilly air? Are there any troubleshooting procedures I may use to identify and perhaps repair the

Please offer any comments, advice, or solutions you may have for fixing this issue. Also, if you know of any reliable AC repair companies in the area, do let me have their contact information.

I want to thank everyone in advance for their time and help. We value your knowledge and thoughts very much.