How to Change a Swiss Air Flight?

Swiss Air allows flight date, time, and routing changes for a fee per passenger plus any fare and tax differences. Changes can be made by contacting Swiss reservations in advance or managing bookings online. Same-day flight changes may incur extra fees.

Change Swiss Flight Online:
1. Visit the Swiss Airlines website: Go to the Swiss Airlines website.
2. Access "My Trips": Click on the "My Trips" tab located at the top of the page.
3. Locate Your Booking: Enter your booking confirmation code and the last name of the passenger in the designated fields.
4. Select Your Flight: Choose the flight you want to change from your booking list.
5. Make Changes: Click on the "Change My Booking" button associated with the flight you want to modify.
6. Review and Confirm.
7. Payment and Fees: Check for any applicable change fees or fare differences.
8. Receive Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation email with your updated booking details.

For full policy on Change Swiss Flight, fare class rules, and procedures, customers can visit the Airlines Pet Policy or conact Swiss airlines at 833-626-0737 or +1-844-902-4930 (OTA Skip-Waiting). Knowing conditions helps minimize cost when travel plans require adjustments.