What Do I Do If I Missed My American Airlines Flight?

If you miss your American Airlines flight, notify American as soon as possible to be rebooked on the next available departure, based on seat availability and your fare rules. Applicable change fees, fare differences, or possibly new ticket costs will apply when rebooking missed flights.

Here are the steps on rebook your American Airlines flight:
1. Contact American Airlines: As soon as you realize you've missed your flight, contact American Airlines customer service. You can call them at 1-800-433-7300 or +1-844-902-4930 (OTA Skip-Waiting).

2. Explain the situation to the customer service representative. Let them know that you missed your flight and would like to be rebooked on the next available flight.

3. The customer service representative will check to see if there are any open seats on the next flight. If there are, they will rebook you on that flight.

For more Information on Missed Flight American Airlines, rebooking options, fees and charges, customers can refer to the Airlines Pet Policy or contact customer service. Passengers are responsible for promptly notifying American.